*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/590637-Chapter-III-The-Laws-of-Red-September
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1227324
A history of the ruling councils and the customs of the coven Red Septmeber.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#590637 added June 12, 2008 at 11:20pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter III The Laws of Red September
Red September functions based on the laws written first by Marcos Loup-de-Coeur and then rewritten by the Council centuries later. The original laws are all but lost and only two copies remain: one on display in the Coven House in London, and one in the Coven House of New York. The actual parchments that they are written on are smeared with blood and illegible in some places but to their credit they will be set down here. The illegible areas will be marked as such in the appropriate places. The first set of twenty-one laws will be written first. The rewritten laws, second. Please note that the original spelling will be used.

Thee Lawes of thee Rede September Covene
As writ by Marcos Loup-de-Coeur

1. All ye who read this law shalt obide by it in its entirety. There shalt bee only one penaltee: Death.

2. Thy elders shalt bee thyne guiding lyght. Obey them as thou wouldt obey thyne monarch.

3. Fede freely but noweth thou this: Hunters seeketh thee and shalt kill thee shouldst thou feed tuwe freely.

4. Nowest thine enemys and keep them close, but hearken not unto them.

5. Shalt thou be caught gi............................................p to ...........

6. (This law is entirely illegible)

7. (This law is entirely illegible)

8. Shalt thou ha.... a disp..te th..u shalt bring it be....e the Councile
© Copyright 2008 Leather Apron Jack Hebron (UN: thrax17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Leather Apron Jack Hebron has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/590637-Chapter-III-The-Laws-of-Red-September