*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/593428-She-ate-the-whole-thing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#593428 added June 27, 2008 at 5:31pm
Restrictions: None
She ate the whole thing
Istiqlál (Independence), 4 Rahmat (Mercy), 165 BE – Friday, June 27, 2008 about 2:17 PM PDT

Mom and I went out for breakfast this morning. We went to the Denny's on the corner of Boulder Highway (Fremont) and Charleston. We both ordered the Ultimate Omelet with hash browns and sour dough toast. Usually Mom will only eat part of her meal and take the rest home. However, today she eat the entire omelet hash browns and one slice of toast (I ate the other slice).

When the nurse came to change the dressing on her leg today, he said it was healing nicely. It isn't as red or swollen as it was. Soon it should be healed, except for a scare. I told Mom that with the scare on her leg, she isn't going to be able to wear her mini skirt any more. She laughed. It's nice to see her laugh.

We enjoyed the meal this morning. It's been a long time since we've been to a Denny's. There is no excuse for us not going there more often because the food is reasonable. Even with gas prices the way they are the food at Denny's is within our budget or would be if we had a budget.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/593428-She-ate-the-whole-thing