*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/597915-We-Have-The-Answers
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #1453687
A collection of thoughts and musings about life in general.
#597915 added July 22, 2008 at 11:30am
Restrictions: None
We Have The Answers
The poem, 'When It's Over, You Just Know,' written by CJHeck, touched my heart and my mind. It's been a couple of weeks and different levels of that thought continue to plague me. Sometimes the only way I can put away a thought is to write about it, explore it and finally digest it. I invite you to examine with me a concept born of CJHeck's poem.

The poem is a beautiful picture of the ending of a relationship, but the theory cemented in my mind is the 'you just know' idea. Isn't that true of every situation? We just know and still we agonize over decisions, imagine worst case, best case scenarios, unwilling to let go of the problem. Sometimes a decision has so many emotions wrapped in it, we hesitate to give wings to what we know is the right answer. We 'suppose we are wrong,' and deep down, we know we are not.

There is a consciousness spread through and connecting all of us. When we acknowledge our helplessness, our dependency and our need for guidance, we hear the answers to even the smallest dilemma. Life is made easier when we listen with our hearts and our minds. We are given the answers at the same time we encounter the challenge. We need only to have the courage to follow our internal instructions. We must acknowledge solutions can come in the form of intuition. Other times, the answer is an inner knowing that must be recognized. We need not be afraid to unleash the worry, the concern, but we are. We hold on tight, digging a deeper pit of anxiety where the maelstrom is magnified. The unease can become the disease of both the mind and the body.

Perhaps we should lighten up! Listen to our experience. Acknowledge the 'knowing' where life is good. Make the decision and move on.

© Copyright 2008 Annmuma (UN: annmuma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Annmuma has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/597915-We-Have-The-Answers