*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/614990-Struggles
by werden
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1180282
My thoughts about life
#614990 added October 27, 2008 at 9:01am
Restrictions: None
Struggles
I was deeply hurt a couple of days ago.

I emailed a girl who I thought liked me and said I wanted to take our relationship one step at a time. She replied asking what relationship was I talking about. She said we were co-workers and she had a boyfriend who was her world.

I said that I didn't care about boyfriend/girlfriend. I just wanted to be her friend. She emailed me back and said she didn't like me at all.

Her behavior at work tells a different story. Whenever I go to see her,she acts like she does like me with smiles, nervousness, flushes, all the symptoms a girl gives when she likes someone. Could I have misread those signs? Could those have been signs of someone who would prefer if I just leave her alone and doesn't know how to tell me that?

What hurts more then my friend telling me she wanted nothing to do with me is the fact that I can't find a young woman who does want something to do with me.

I know that this story wasn't very illuminating and was very brief. This is part of the struggle I am facing to express myself in my writing.

© Copyright 2008 werden (UN: wseerden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
werden has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/614990-Struggles