*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/623164-The-hidden-prophecy-in-a-nutshell
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1497222
A man with no manners at all is forced to take on trials to help him find his treasure
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#623164 added December 16, 2008 at 11:57am
Restrictions: None
The hidden prophecy in a nutshell
Natalie awoke inside a dark prison cell. It looked as if it were abandoned for centuries. Surprisingly her cell was very clean. All the other cells around her were covered with cobwebs and bones spread out across the prison floor. Natalie got up and began to feel around. She found the cell door and tried to open it. It was equipped with three locks and each one had a glowing aura around it. She then gave up knowing that someone like her wouldn't be able to break three magical locks. She turned around and saw an ancient story written on the cell wall. It showed a giant demon swooping down and stealing a beautiful princess. She continued to read due to her curiosity of the story. She began to read more as she grew more and more interested. She read all the tales of the legendary hero and what seemed to be five magical fountains and as she reached about halfway into the story, she ran out of light. The glowing aura from the locks were not bright enough to continue reading. She then waited until morning to read the rest of the story. Unable to sleep, Natalie waled before and forth in her cell wondering about Shun and what will happen to her. Around three o' clock in the morning, she finally fell asleep and was woken up by a horrible nightmare. She couldn't remember what the dream was. She never could remember her dreams. She sat in her cell shaking relentlessly as she heard someone come down the stairs and walked towards her cell.

"Get up! I know you're awake already."
Natalie shook with fear as she heard the menacing voice. She slowly got up and carefully looked up at the one who had addressed her. It was Zeioth, he was wearing an Emerald green robe and was looking as evil as ever. She only saw him once before. When she was first kidnapped, she saw the three brothers and never wanted to lay eyes on them again. He slowly opened her cell door and walked towards her. She shuddered as he walked closer to her. He then grabbed her by the back of her dress and lifted her up to his face. He looked directly into her eyes and studied her for a moment. He then dropped her onto the floor and left the cell. He locked it once again but with five locks. As soon as he walked away, she began to cry again.

Once she was done crying, she looked back towards the wall drawings and continued to read the story now that there was sunlight in the cell. She read on for many hours, studying each picture for a few minutes. Once she reached the final drawing she gasped and dropped down to her knees.

"No... this cannot be. If this prophecy is true then..." She could no longer speak as she was filled with fear as to what the prophecy had foretold her. She then crawled into a ball and prayed for the safety of her beloved Shun.
© Copyright 2008 Megaman (UN: tsoalonx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Megaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/623164-The-hidden-prophecy-in-a-nutshell