*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/625482-Were-down-to-four-days-after-today
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#625482 added December 21, 2008 at 4:24pm
Restrictions: None
We're down to four days after today
I tried to get out of going to church today. It seems that there is a law that you have to be at church on the Sunday before Christmas, and this goes double for preacher's wives.

We went to Cracker Barrel to eat. I bought one of those weasel ball things - it's a ball that has a weasel-looking thing attached to it. The ball has a battery in it that makes it roll around and fling the weasel everywhere. I bought this so we would have something to torment entertain Wimzy with. *Smirk*

I forgot to put all my makeup on this morning. I have done this before. If I get interrupted in the middle of putting on my make-up, I will forget to put the rest of it on. Nobody ever notices, or if they do, they don't say anything. This is better than having my clothes on backwards, which is the other weird thing I do sometimes.

© Copyright 2008 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/625482-Were-down-to-four-days-after-today