*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/625525-Goals-for-the-comming-years
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #1486637
This blog is a wide variety of things. Most titles are prompts I have followed.
#625525 added December 21, 2008 at 11:25pm
Restrictions: None
Goals for the comming years
Having met one of my biggest goals last year (to attain my MBA), I can say that I am not new to setting goals.  I do, though, think that some of my goals are of a more personal nature, so I will give you, here, five that I wish to share with the world.  

Goal 1: To continue to build the business we started in the last two months to the point where I can work solely for the business and not an outside entity

Goal 2: To write at least 500 words per day (I’m averaging over that now, so that’s kind of a whimpy goal, but one never knows what the future will bring)

Goal 3: To make every attempt to get my writing published by 2010.  I have two novels in the works right now, and I would like to see one of them take flight.  Yes, I know how difficult this undertaking is and yes, I expect a lot of rejection letters… I plan to wall paper my study with them!  However, I am looking forward to the journey and to learning everything I can on that path.

Goal 4:  I will create, this summer, a Fun-Timers Bass Fishing League.  This has been a goal of mine for over two years, and this year my boyfriend and I will run the league together.  It will be a great time!  This one is an easy one… because we are both so committed to it!

Goal 5:  My other love (besides writing and fishing) is the dog we just picked up from the animal shelter.  I will work with him over the next year to overcome all of the problems that lead him to the shelter in the first place.  He had a very bad home environment, from what I can tell.  He is very insecure.  We were told he had a biting problem… he bit the former owners’ children.  He’s an intelligent dog with a lot to give, though.  And I will work through this with him.  Next year, by the time the grandkids visit, he will be well on his way to recovery.  He’s a Rat Terrier who, I think, has every capability to compete in agility competitions (like the ones you see on TV) and freestyle competitions.  Even if we don’t get to that point… it will do us both good to work toward it!


** Image ID #1482463 Unavailable **
The Angel Outreach Program - Click me to find out more!
A Simply Positive Group Sig For Reviewers.
** Image ID #1502496 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1503218 Unavailable **
A Sig from Goob
218143218143

© Copyright 2008 Beck Firing back up! (UN: write2b at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Beck Firing back up! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/625525-Goals-for-the-comming-years