*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/632067-no-explicit-admission
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1372191
Ohhhhhhhh.
#632067 added January 26, 2009 at 10:25am
Restrictions: None
no explicit admission
No chance, no way, I won't say it. No, no.

*

Notorious was good. By which I mean, it exceeded all expectations, plus made me cry at the end, even though obviously I knew the punchline of the story. I thought it was incredibly well cast--Naturi Naughton as Lil Kim was especially spot-on; Derek Luke as Puff Daddy was terrifically douchey; the portrayal of the title character was just one hundred percent eerie. And even though it smacked of having been written by Christopher Wallace's mother (do we really believe Biggie never actually hit those women, or that he meaningfully reconnected with his daughter, or called all his loved ones within the last hour of his life?), it was at least as well-structured a biopic as Coal Miner's Daughter or The Jacksons: An American Dream. (Not as good as What's Love Got to Do With It?, of course, but what is?)

Justin rubbed my shoulders when he realized I was crying. He complimented my hair and my earrings and my legs, inadvertently, when he innocently asked whether or not I was wearing tights.

Afterward, we finished a bottle of Clean Slate, minus the glassful we spilled right on the center of my freshly laundered bed. I peeled everything off, down to the fitted sheet, and we shivered under the Slanket for a while, with a candle going, watching Varsity Blues, Justin talking me through all the plot points I didn't care about.

We had sex on the edges of the bed, avoiding the wine spot in the middle, and we laughed at each other, as we do. Afterward, he asked me to scratch his back, and I did so, obeying his directions--Higher, lefter, harder--and commented that the whole thing was very "Bear Necessities," and he laughed some more.

When will they make a Disney movie about me?

*

Or, I guess they don't need to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsrP_ktr1g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ogQ0uge06o

© Copyright 2009 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/632067-no-explicit-admission