*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/638656-Hi-Ho---and-no-thats-not-what-Im-saying-that-I-am
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#638656 added March 3, 2009 at 4:47pm
Restrictions: None
Hi Ho - and no, that's not what I'm saying that I am
Work
I sent a child to the Assistant Principal for being disrespectful, as well as being a general nuisance. The Assistant Principal is much tougher than the Principal - I love sending my general nuisances to her, because they tend to act much better afterward. She made today's general nuisance call his mama and tell her what happened. Later on, she assured me that, as a result of the conversation with mom, it wouldn't happen again.

*Smirk**Smirk**Smirk*

What I'm Reading to my students
Corduroy by Don Freeman
The Shape of Me and Other Stuff by Doctor Seuss - yesterday was his birthday, which has been made into Read Across America day.

Kids
Emily and Matt had soccer games last night. Both won, but dadgum it was cold.

Anna Claire and Matt are selling chocolate-covered almonds. Or I should say, Mama and Daddy are selling them.

Matt had dress-up-as-a-cowboy day at school Monday. Oooh-wee, he was too cute. He said that they had a little parade just for the other classrooms. He has a program coming up next Thursday, so I'm looking forward to that.

Interesting tidbit
We have a lady custodian named Renae, and I just found out she belongs to a motorcycle club. I almost fell out of my chair - it tickled me so bad when she said that. You never know about people, do you?

© Copyright 2009 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/638656-Hi-Ho---and-no-thats-not-what-Im-saying-that-I-am