*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648299-Thats-not-pork-Thatschicken
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#648299 added May 5, 2009 at 12:19pm
Restrictions: None
That's not pork! That's...chicken??
Hello and a fine Tuesday to you Studyees. A choke and a poke are what all I have to bring to the table today.

I have been sicker than I've ever been sick since last monday. No, it is NOT swine flu...just a piglet version. And yes, I did get Jess sick on it also. Ohhh, the perks of sharing the same interests, tastes (or lack thereof) and bed....wonderful. When The 'Lo hits 70 degrees and the fans are brought out and the windows are left open and all of the sudden I can't breathe...for like a week...yeah...that's what she gets.

I must say, Stoggers, I've been trying to put this new beast to work. It holds more songs than you know, and it isn't even close to being sated. Or something. It is affecting my relationship. I have a new toy, a jealousness happened, some sex was had, and lots more kissiing and apologizing was undertaken. Love works in mysterious ways.

Told said love interest that she should make a list for me to get after my shift at the bookstore on Sunday. Oh I got it all, and more, did I. The Office Season One DVD, the kick in the ass for not coming home in a timely fashion after buying groceries including cat food..

And (cough cough) fucking Chinese food. Man, I'm down with that, even when I say I want Orange Chicken extra crispy, with extra crispy noodles. I never order Orange Chicken.

The Chicky-fry-Rice was diesel nation, but the fact that hot sexy fancy lady was sick off of my germs and my attitude for being sick does not sit well.

I had a point somewhere up in this piece of internet boredom, Stoggers...

I knew I meant to catch up...

Link me on this... it is so not explicit as it seems, and rather jack-tastic, thanks to Mike the lil bro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcvDsiNMmI0

Effing eff yourselfs on that. And as for me...GOODDAY Y'ALL!!


© Copyright 2009 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648299-Thats-not-pork-Thatschicken