*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651370-god-is-laughing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shyly
Rated: · Book · Romance/Love · #1563698
my sisters man is mine
#651370 added May 24, 2009 at 4:11am
Restrictions: None
god is laughing
A month later…


         


Mili


            Everyone had heard about Jose’s fiancé, and in a couple of months they would hear about her bundle of joy…although her parents wouldn’t see it as that.  It was almost ironic and cruel of fate to play such a joke on her, and what a joke indeed.  Her first time with the guy she had loved since forever, turned out to be her last, but hey she’d received a souvenir, though they had both tried to prevent it.  She had taken the test for about 10 times, did the Juno thing and drank bottles of Caprison, still the + sign was there.  Again today she had taken the test, she was now staring at the bloody pregnancy test, signed, her parents were going to love this.


An hour later…


          “You’re what?” her mother screeched


          “Honey calm down, sweetheart can you tell me what brought this decision on?” her dad asked holding her hand


          “I’m pregnant and I’m keeping it” she looked down


          “You’re what?” Another screech, only this time from both her parents, she looked at their aghast face, her mother had her hand over heart as if she was about to have a heart attack, and her dad looked on the verge of one.  That was her second bomb of the day, after the moving out of town one.


            “I’m not getting rid of it” she forcefully said


            “Honey do you know the father?” her dad asked


            “The father? What does that matter?  She’s bringing a bast…”


            “Of course I know the father dad” she ignored her mother, though it stung, she supposed her mom had all the right to be angry right now


            “Does he know?” he once again took her hand in his, though she could tell he was truly upset, her dad was a calm guy and tried to always be so, and the fact that he was a psychologist helped.


            “Are you goanna get married” her mom hurried


            “He doesn’t know, and he’s not going to, so no, we’re not getting married, but I’m keeping this baby” she stated pulling her hand from her father and pacing


            “You’re only 22 don’t ruin your life” her mom cried, “There is still time, please, please”


            “Don’t ask me to get rid of this baby mom, don’t because I wont, not this baby, anyways people get married by 22 and start families, not necessarily  in that order” she rubbed her stomach, God, there was a little him and her inside of her body right now.


          “Then at least, at least lets talk to the fath…” her father started


            “No! no dad, I’m telling you, look this wasn’t his fault…”


          “Why are you protecting him?” her mother cried, “You both are responsible for this kid”


            “I didn’t say he wasn’t…”


          “Think about your life sweetheart, you are ruining your life, how will you manage school with a baby, do you understand that you will be responsible for a life?  Do you?” Her dad looked about ready to cry, it broke her heart to see them like this, but she wasn’t going to give this baby up...


© Copyright 2009 Shyly (UN: djoulde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shyly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651370-god-is-laughing