*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670226-Friday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#670226 added October 2, 2009 at 8:26pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
Kids. They are a needy people! I've been getting Keith's kids ready and out the door for school every day, since I'm home anyway. It takes them four times as long to do anything as it would take me to do, and they need help every step of the way. Also, everything is a tragedy. Stay-at-home moms, I bow to you. *Bigsmile*

It's kind of a joke between the family. Anytime one of the children yells, "Daaaaaaaaddy!" from the bedroom, I always yell back, "They are a needy people!" Once over vacation, I said to Abby, "Have I mentioned that, 'They are a needy people!'?" She replied: "Like twenty times!" After Keith and I had a laugh over that, she quipped, "...and that was just TODAY!" That had us rolling. For the rest of the week, every time I yelled the phrase, the kids would call back the running count for the day of how many times I had said it. "Seven!" "Eight!" "Nine!"

Kids are needy, but they sure are fun.

Get house ready for market by 9/30/09
Fail. But I have a house cleaning scheduled Monday, carpet cleaners next Friday, and the painter the following Monday. Yeah, maybe that's a little out of order. But we may try to get most of the painting done ourselves this weekend, and it's just the earliest he could get in here. I want to LIST!!!! Gonna ask my agent if we can just list without the painting.

Update "October Novel Prep Challenge [13+] contestant log every day.
*Check*Goal met, and I sent out the Day 1 Close-Out email! *Delight*

Launch one new Potbelly song per week.
*Check*Goal met.

Post at WordPress at least once per week.
*Check*Goal met: http://michelletuesday.wordpress.com/

NEW: Launch one new Praise Band song per month.
Pending "Made to Love" this Sunday.

Write one new original song per month.
*Check*Goal met: "Invalid Item with a link to the YouTube recording.

Write one Textbroker article per week.
Pending.

Write three Helium articles per week.
Pending one of three.

Resign from Abbott by 6/1/10.
In progress.

Maintain 150.0 lbs.
Weight:
Meals:
7:30am Banana (2)
8:00am Coffee (1)
9:00am ZonePerfect bar (4) and coffee (1)
10:30am Nuts (1)
1:45pm Skinny roast beef sandwich (7)
2:30pm Chai (1)
4:00pm Chai (1)
5:30pm Chai (1)
6:00pm ZonePerfect bar (4)

© Copyright 2009 BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670226-Friday