*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/671091-The-Most-Beautiful-Green-Eyes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fanfiction · #1602865
The newest family member, what is she, who is she, and will Esme approve?
#671091 added October 9, 2009 at 5:12pm
Restrictions: None
The Most Beautiful Green Eyes
"Shanndalynn!! I mean it!!" growled Eleazar





"Eleazar please!" As usual Carmen was trying to get them both to calm down, seems like the two of them where at each others throats constantly these days.





"I just be clearing me head! What be wrong with that," It had been six week since Shan had came into their lives, it was so hard for her to let any one close. Every night was the same waking in cold sweats after only a few hours of sleep from yet another nightmare, and her disappearing for hours. Some were worse than others and she had been gone for two days this time. It had been a bad one, in fact it had been the worst yet! Even now she was covered in sweat, her usual pink skin was as white as well the rest of them, the shaking would not stop, and her stomach oh how it was hurting.





"Carmen, stay out of this! Shanndalynn I mean it! No more disappearing! In this family we let one another know where we are at all times, it is a must for us and your no exception. You will never over come things if your always running. You must deal with it! Look at you!" if it had been possible his face would have been red he was so mad, he had looked but as usual she could not be found, which in it self was aggravating to him.





"Eleazar! She is sick! Enough!,"They never listened when they were in these moods, the more Carmen dealt with the two of them the more she believed that they truly could be father and daughter, they were so much alike. "We need to get her in the house. Shanndalynn now in side on the couch!" Points Carmen.





"Sick or not she has to abide by the rules, it is important for all of us!" Growls Eleazar, "in fact it makes it even more so!"





"Enough!" Scolds Carmen rushing to Shan as she doubles in pain. "What is it?"





"Me stomach it hurts so bad. What is happening to me?" Cries Shan as her eyes meet those of Carmen's





"Eleazar! Her eyes they! They are green," grabbing Shan helping her to the couch, Carmen brushes her blond hair back from her sweaty face, "Tanya get me a cold wash cloth,"





"Her eyes, so? "Not understanding why Carmen was so upset over the eye color,





"I thought they were hazel," Tanya had returned with the wash cloth





"It hurts!" Moans Shan looking up to meet Eleazar eyes, His eyes they changed, fixed on hers, his breathing became more rapped, "No! No! Stay away! You have a mate!" Sliding over to hide her eyes behind Carmen, fear and confusion began to over come her, she had seen that look so many times before from the men that had took her and used her.





"Eleazar! What are you doing!" Growls Carmen as he approached eyes still fixed on Shan, "get out now! Tanya, Kate, get him out of here!"





"What? I … begins" Eleazar shaking his head, trying to clear the fog as the girls approach hissing and growling on either side of him. "I do not understand, what happened? How she do that? Why she do that?"





""I said to get out! Growls Carmen again, holding on to Shan as she starts screaming out in pain from the twisting and knotting in her stomach.





It was than that the vomiting started. The end of the second day it was mostly blood, the pain never letting up, the twisting growing tighter, her eyes growing more intensely green almost glowing. The girls could look into them but every time Eleazar did he would get locked into that same strange fog, so by day three he had resigned to pacing out side, thinking.





"Carmen, I don't know how much more of this she can take," Kate was whispering, The girls had been taking turns sitting with her, it was Tanya's turn.. "She is so tired, and weak, maybe we should call a doctor."





"What doctor, Kate? "Shaking her head with regret from snapping, "I'm sorry, I just don't know what to do."





"You know what it acts like, don't you?" Eleazar was thinking aloud now outside the window that Carmen and Kate were standing by. "The eyes, and the the pain, we all have experienced it."





"But it can't be, shes not a cold blood. Maybe Carlisle could help."





"Kate is right she isn't a cold blood, and I think it is time to call Carlisle. I know you didn't want to get them involved until Shanndalynn was more settled but what other choice do we have?"





"I don't know Carmen, I just am hesitant to involve them, we still do not know her circumstances, she does not talk just runs. She is neither warm blood nor cold, until we know more how can we ask them to get involved? Let me think."





"Great while he thinks she is dieing, Carmen how much longer can she do this?"





"I don't know, but Eleazar is right," sighs Carmen, "we can not risk it, not until we know more about what has happened to her."





The third day began to draw to an end, with the sky filling with bright reds and purples from the setting sun. Tanya sat holding and rocking Shan it had been almost two hours since she last cried out in pain or vomited, she even seemed to be resting now. Tough there still was no color in her checks, the sweating had also subsided. Tanya could hear the whispers from the other room, they were right it was time to find out what had happened to their newest family member. "It was not right, Shan, she was so sweet n kind hearted, with a really great sense of humor. But it was obvious, something very terrible had tried it's best to destroy this beautiful soul that now lay resting in her arms." Tanya knew that it was not going to be an easy task finding the truth, or learning it for that matter, the nightmares said it was not going to be easy at all.






© Copyright 2009 Maggie MB (UN: shyeyes_lie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maggie MB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/671091-The-Most-Beautiful-Green-Eyes