*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/673109-hmmm-sometimes-i-wonder-about-me
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1578384
You never know what you'll find - humor, ramblings, rants, randomness- it's all me!
#673109 added October 24, 2009 at 2:04pm
Restrictions: None
hmmm sometimes i wonder about me
Sooooo, is it bad that i bought black Christmas tree ornaments and like them? does that make me want to be emo or something? i don't know many 40 year old emo people, but i could be starting a trend.

I came on to chat and alas no one was in chat.

i'm mad at the post office, I'd like to boycott them but i think that is impossible.

the student of mine ( i teach 8th grade) keeps trying to hug me. And I explained to him that he might want to recognize that some people just aren't touchy people. His response was, "Oh, I know Ms. Ralls, I only hug you." At this point i realized he was missing the point and is stupid. It's not really that i don't like hugging people, I just don't like hugging people i don't like or those that cough incessantly. I'm not phobic of the swine flu, but hey i don't need to be asking for trouble. I know i sound callous and mean - oh well.

So my sister is in the psych ward for "suicidal" thoughts again. I think they are going to start charging her rent as well as medical fees. Oh wait, that sounded callous and mean again damn me

i bought a "snuggie" for my dog. I can't believe i did that. It was just there and i was like hey i think he was shivering the other night. I'm quite embarrassed. I mean seriously, I wouldn't even buy those stupid ass things for myself. Now black christmas ornaments.. . heck yes!

© Copyright 2009 audra_branson (UN: abranson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
audra_branson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/673109-hmmm-sometimes-i-wonder-about-me