*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/674754-My-rubber-band-bungie-dreams-snap-again
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1348678
City to Aussie outback without a learner's manual - a ute and dogs blog
#674754 added August 22, 2010 at 9:26am
Restrictions: None
My rubber band bungie dreams snap again
I'm a night time person. Mornings are for the birds and paperboys. It's 10.30am and I've been up since 5am working. Yes, it's not a good look. Even showered, made up and three coffees don't give me that perky, 'I love life' look. Pfffft!  Acceptance of my life and my age is slowly happening. I think our minds are younger than our bodies - regardless of the true years. We live in this world that advertises youth. We believe the hype that if we don't have the right sand shoes, we can't bungy jump. I value my retinas. My dear old crazy mum (rest in peace) had a best friend who went bungie jumping for her 85th birthday! True story, I saw the picture - it was the best temporary face lift I'd seen. I was in awe. Then, mum's friend got younger after her controlling husband died. She started to live and do things that 80 year olds ought to reconsider. Driving a huge 4WD, playing golf with 20 year olds, she made up for about 40 years in the blink of an eye. Mum got older and slowly lost her mind. Strange how life can over take you and before you know it, you are being processed along different paths. The sausage factory of destiny. Umm... now I'm hungry.

Catch you again soon.
The Home Office Rubber Band Bungie Queen
Red of Oz 


Writing.Com Signature Image for Upgraded Registered Authors!

© Copyright 2010 MsRedWriting (UN: msred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MsRedWriting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/674754-My-rubber-band-bungie-dreams-snap-again