*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/675077-Paradox
by Joy
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #932976
Impromptu writing, whatever comes...on writing or whatever the question of the day is.
#675077 added November 6, 2009 at 5:13pm
Restrictions: None
Paradox
Nano: 11,893 words at this time.

Is this what happens when you cross the ten thousand line? I now want to write other things; things other than NaNo, an article, a poem, a book review, which I read several books in the last few months and meant to write reviews for them but did not. Anything but NaNo. What a paradox!

"How wonderful that we have met with a paradox. Now we have some hope of making progress." Niels Bohr
Hahahaha! Look who's talking! In his case, the progress was the atomic bomb. No more bombs, please. I have bombed enough.

We had lunch by the ocean today. The water was choppy and gorgeous. If there is such a thing, it was a hint of a storm but under the sun. The weatherman says it is like this today and tomorrow on the east coast from Jacksonville all the way to the FL tip. Now, I really want to write about the ocean.

Maybe I need to put an ocean scene, or a cruise, or something to do with the ocean in the NaNo story. I think that's what I'll do next. I don't know how I'll do it without messing up the storyline, but it'll come. Worse comes to worst, I'll write it now and take it out during the revision, if there'll be a revision.

The good thing is my characters are starting to get to me.

© Copyright 2009 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/675077-Paradox