*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/680503-Sunday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#680503 added December 20, 2009 at 12:36pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
I thought my laptop was fixed, because there was a video driver update, and my issues have seemed video-related (weirdness on the screen.) So I updated the driver, and I had no crashes for like twenty-four hours. Today, it won't even boot. I hope it's because the battery is really dead; charging it now. Why isn't that stupid thing hibernating like it's supposed to?

I bought the laptop in August of 2008. The warranty *just* expired. Go, Dell!

Meanwhile, I had lessons, Potbelly, lessons, and praise band practice yesterday, then church and lessons today. I squeezed in a margarita at the Mexican place last night. *Thumbsup* But productivity has been low due to the crammed scheduled (well, I mean productivity of the self-employment variety.) Keith and I brainstormed some last night (did I mention how smart he is?), I had a chat with my dad via email who might be interested in investing in my business (and who, incidentally, is snowed in under twenty inches of snow with my mom in Maryland), and I'm meeting with Emily tomorrow morning to chat about how she can help with the biz. So, there's movement. It's just unbelievable how much more I need.

Hey, did all y'all Facebookers "become a fan" of bd's Easton for me? *Bigsmile* Click on the link in my WordPress blog:



Meanwhile, I have three new web domains to build sites for, and three others to point to the first three. Lots to do! For starters, I need to build a calendar at michelletuesday.com listing my performances, and I'd like to move my blog there (anyone know the easiest way to do that?)

It would be kinda nice to be snowed in today. With Internet access. And an operational laptop.

© Copyright 2009 BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/680503-Sunday