*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689850-522-words-10th-march-2010
by Wybo
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #1580806
This is my daily writing book. The idea being to write at least 500 words a day. Come one!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#689850 added March 10, 2010 at 3:49pm
Restrictions: None
522 words 10th march 2010
Just at that moment he heard the door open behind him. He looked around for something to grab, t cover himself, as if being naked was his biggest problem, there was the matter of being in the house of the biggest thug in the city with no weapons and no possible explanation and his wife laying naked on the bed.


He turned and let out a huge sigh of relief. The dog, the bloody dog!


He crouched down and it ran up to him, letting him pick it up. He carried it over to the bed then returned to the window, to open it, get some air in.


‘Hurry up Harry,’ said Felicia from the bed, I want you back in my bed, now.


‘Don’t worry, I’m coming.’


You’d better not ponse about, he could come in the next hour or so you know. Knowing him he’ll come early, he likes to keep me on my toes .’


‘I on the other hand like to keep you on your back, or on all fours, in this instance. Show me that beautiful arse of yours again.’


He moved towards the bed as she stuck her naked arse towards him. It was a thing of beauty, no question about it, but he knew he was taking a ridiculous risk for what was after all just sex, pretty amazing sex, and the danger, which was high, extremely high, made it better, but he’d better get the fuck out of there soon, Not just yet though he thought as he climbed n to the bed and entered her with a slow gradual thrust. She shrieked slightly then pushed back towards him and he forgot about leaving.


Half an hour later, he was lying flat on his back breathing hard, next to her. After a few minutes to get his breath back he jumped up.


‘You going?’


‘I should.’


She nodded.


‘Before you do, a glass of champagne.’


‘Ok, just one quickly though.’


She reached down the mini fridge by the bed and pulled out a half bottle and two frosted glasses.


He didn’t notice the powder she shook into his glass just before filing it.


He sat on the edge of the bed drinking it, fairly quickly, occasionally getting up and looking out of the window.


‘You’ll hear the car coming up the drive well before. All that poncy gravel, little did he know he was putting n an early warning system for me.


‘Do this often then do you?’


‘I get bored you know. But none of then have been as wonderful as you.’


‘Yeah yeah, I’m sure. Listen’ he said putting his glass down, ‘I really have to get going now you know.’


‘ok, ok but you will come back won’t you. I’ve got your number so next time he’s away...’


He was thinking, maybe not, but he was also think  that he wouldn’t be able to resist. She was so fucking horny it was frightening. He was almost tempted o get back into bed and give it to her again b ut common sense finally too over and he started to get dressed.














** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **





Steve Wybourn





** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2010 Wybo (UN: wybell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wybo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689850-522-words-10th-march-2010