*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/690711-Where-Was-I
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#690711 added March 19, 2010 at 10:53am
Restrictions: None
Where Was I.......
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

We should regret our mistakes and learn from them,
but never carry them forward into the future with us.

~ L.M. Montgomery

I bet some of you were saying..."Where did she go now?!" *Laugh* Well...like I made mention...sometimes no matter which way you think your life should go, there is always SomeOne else holding the Master Plan...and sometimes we sort of get pushed off our original course for one reason or another. So too with me. Laura's mom needed help packing and with her move back to Texas. I think I can qualify now as a 'professional' packer! HA!
Okay well...sad news about Sandra Bullock. You knowww...I don't really get into the life of 'celebrities'. Every man's(or woman's) way is their own. We all have our road to walk if you know what I mean, but this really got to me about her husband having been unfaithful and tipi creeping with that tattoo model or whatever she is. Sad...just sad! Is anything Sacred anymore?! Does anyone hold honor and respect for anything anymore? It is a reminder to me that changes are happening, and it isn't looking pretty in this world. Alot more changes to come! Stay tuned...and whatever you do...be prepared!!! I say this not because of this one incident.
Stop, Look and Listen!!! to all that is happening all around. Ray Charles could see with no help from Stevie Wonder, that things are happening and changing all around us. We are being duked by our own Government..our own loved ones...the list is going on and on. Spiritually, people need to reconnect. This is my thought. Even an alcoholic can be spiritual. The important thing is to learn from our mistakes. Mistakes aren't our enemy...they are our friend!!! When we learn from our mistakes made, we gain wisdom. When we gain that wisdom, we feel peace and therefore love. From that love, we learn forgiveness, and I am not talking about forgiveness of others, but our own self. I am sure you have heard it said that in order to love another, you have to love yourself..well, so too with forgiveness. In order for you to forgive another, you must first look within and forgive the imperfections you find there within your own self. Ultimately, if you can find that forgiveness for yourself, then it is you know that the Creator had already forgiven you! You are, afterall, only human...born to make mistakes.
And well...I know I have missed a few birthday's here...Z.˚rz and our dear sister and friend, Iowegian Skye come to mind for starters! ((((((((((((((( A Happy Life for you both and anyone else I may have missed! *Heart**Gift2**Balloon3**Balloon2* ))))))))))))))))))...and I suppose I can extend that out to all of you!!! Take this day and find peace...feel joy! For that is all we have time for in this life time...there is no time for anything else...Feel good...not bad!! Okay...as you were!!! Enjoy your moments given! (That's an order!*Laugh*)

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/690711-Where-Was-I