*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691138-Whats-The-Hurry
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#691138 added March 23, 2010 at 2:51pm
Restrictions: None
What's The Hurry?!......
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Some things don't last forever, but some things do.
Like a good song, or a good book, or a good memory you can take out
and unfold in your darkest times, pressing down on the corners and peering in close,
hoping you still recognize the person you see there.

~ Sarah Dessen

Today's world is so fast paced...Hurry to get there, Hurry and get that done! I call it a "Microwavable Society", whereby everything is quick...including love. Love now seems to be microwaved, in that, a person can go on a date, and after the first date they are thinking 'love'. Well..I love people, don't get me wrong, and I can, from my heart tell you all that I love you as a brother or sister in spirit, but I can not fathom the idea that a person can meet another and automatically it must be love...they are talking marriage and all that lonnng time stuff.
My thought this day....slow down...there is something waiting for us to discover. Something out there waiting for us to find. Smell the flowers. Don't you know that even Roses smell different from each other? You can't come to know this if you don't take the time with them. So tender to the touch they are! Such beauty for you to behold. Maybe there's an herb you need to discover?...Milk Thistle! Good for the liver, and stabilizes your blood sugar, your insulin levels.
Take time to find your song in life! The old ones say that we each have a song to sing. This is why we are here on this earth...find that song! Sing it through your life. If you don't know it...ask and you shall receive. Pray and you will get your answer. Even the trees have a song...listen to the wind...you'll hear it's song. You can't do this if you are going full speed! Take time this day!
And well...let me take this time to wish you peace in your moments given. *Heart*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/691138-Whats-The-Hurry