*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692041-How-Do-You-Like-Me-Now
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1631466
"Still defying fortune's spite; revive from ashes and rise."
#692041 added April 3, 2010 at 10:56pm
Restrictions: None
How Do You Like Me Now?
((The Music))
Performed by The Heavy, I picked this song because secretly I wish to be a sock monkey... But seriously, I chose this song because the sentiment is about being ballsy, something that I have no real idea how to do. With a catchy tune and head-bopping beat, you can jam with the best of them.

((The Life))

The world has lost its mind.

Or maybe, its just this little patch of land I like to America. Everyone had freakin' lost there mind to the politics of the time. Here are a few cases and points to what will one day surely drive me up the wall.

There is an epidemic of socialism, and it going to kill us in our sleep. (Really? I didn't get that memo.)

Liberals are ruining our way of life. (When did we become herds of sheep?)

I'm surrounded by politics and sycophants and crazy people who are pissed off about non-existent issues so they can feel righteous. The more that's being spouted out, the more I want to scream, because really, what the hell are people thinking? Let's just ignore facts - arguments work better that way.

People in Texas want to rewrite history: http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/3466905

Read the article and see why I've lost my mind. Supposedly, Jamestown nearly failed because it was a "socialist" venture...shoot me please. They almost died out because they weren't used to the harsh winters and lacked food. And, if we're going to poking fun at history, Jamestown in a "capitalist" venture.

I'm moving to a small island. This is getting insane.

© Copyright 2010 LdyPhoenix (UN: ldyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LdyPhoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/692041-How-Do-You-Like-Me-Now