*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/694722-Mirror-Reflections
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#694722 added April 30, 2010 at 5:32am
Restrictions: None
Mirror Reflections
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

What we are doing to the forests of the world
is but a mirror reflection of what we are doing
to ourselves and to one another.

~Mahatma Gandhi

I believe in 'balance' in all of life. It is so with the universe. You can see it...night and day, life and death, etc. While I can sit here and share beauty that I witness around me, I also see the ugliness caused by mankind.

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/600-plus-species-at-risk-from-deadly-gulf-...

And well...no finger pointing to the President of this place you call America, because in truth, he has others behind him pulling his strings and 'advising' him. Yet, these companies...these countries that keep taking from Mother Earth and wounding her and the innocent inhabitants like the finned ones(the dolphins, etc) and the winged ones(the seagulls and other birds)...mankind will reap what they have sowed. I don't know about Mother Earth...but if I were her, I would have had 'enough' by now. And not to sound like Ms. Gloom and bring about a picture of doom, but it's getting to that time now, people better get themselves right for it is becoming too late.

It's 3:00 am and I have been awakened with this from a dream I had, and although I can not sleep because of it. I feel good in the knowing that I hold honor and respect for what is all around me. It is a 'gift' I have never(not intentionally anyway) taken for granted. Each sunrise that I have been allowed to witness...each Eagle that I see soar up high...my deer friends...receiving this opportunity to sit in and send this out there into the universe, through such a great device called, a 'computer'. I am grateful for the gifts .... Including you! Find peace this day! *Heart*

Something to remember this day....
There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/694722-Mirror-Reflections