*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/696322-One-Of-The-Unsolved-Mysteries
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#696322 added May 15, 2010 at 11:27pm
Restrictions: None
One Of The 'Unsolved Mysteries'.....
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **


Last night a few friends and I went up to Deadwood here in South Dakota for a 'ghost' tour at the famous Bullock Hotel. The hotel has had so many strange happenings that even Unsolved Mysteries featured it. I have to say that I do believe it is haunted. I only wish I could give you larger size images here, but well...these will have to do. Above is a view from the second floor to the entrance way of the hotel itself.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **


The tour was hosted by Seth Bullock *Wink* and as he was showing us around from the basement to the third floor, I was taking photographs. In this particular image is an 'Orb'. Now I took quite a few photos, one after the other, as I kept snapping pictures, this one showed an orb.
Then...as he had been talking about the history of the hotel and the spirits that are said to be wandering around (including him)..he made mention of room 211 down the hall, and as he was getting on with another area of the second floor, I thought to keep taking photos of the hallway leading to room 211. At first there was nothing, but as I snapped a photograph and was going to go on with the narration of this tour, I saw in the corner of my eye a black image, and thought to quickly snap another shot. Here, I got, what looks to me as an arm dressed in black.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **


I was admiring the furniture of the hotel, and thought also to take photos of the beautiful antique furniture. When I took a photo of this particular one on the second floor, I got more than what I bargained for...If you look there is a face to the right drawer. The narrator, in showing everyone there, told us that he was happy that I caught the face, because people have seen faces either in the mirror staring back or around it. He thinks it looks like Theodore Roosevelt who has been seen lately there because he was a close friend of Seth Bullock. I don't knowww...what do you think?
And well...don't want to bore you with photographs galore. I took about a hundred photographs of this place and found alot of interesting things there. The Hotel has asked me to give them copies for their hotel. I told them I would be happy to.

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~ Such a beautiful song this is...
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/696322-One-Of-The-Unsolved-Mysteries