*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/696712-Still-shaking-because-of-yesterday
by Dee
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1657895
Just got the best surprise in a long time...from an anonymous person.
#696712 added May 19, 2010 at 4:28pm
Restrictions: None
Still shaking because of yesterday
Many apologies because i wasn't available yesterday. Speaking of which i set a new record yesterday-was done parking in 5min and got out of campus in another 10. My head is still spinning. I have no idea what happened yesterday,one minute everything was ok, we had classes,went about the normal schedule,no worries except maybe about the forthcoming exams. The announcement was made in the midday news but a couple of friends and i missed it. I should have guessed things had taken a turn for worse when the whispers started and later when the panic and the rush to leave campus became evident. Still i wanted to see for myself, the tension was so thick you could feel it in the air. It was going to burst any moment and there's nothing as destructive as putting together stressed and angry comrades. Good thing though am safe and everyone else is.

© Copyright 2010 Dee (UN: teniola at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/696712-Still-shaking-because-of-yesterday