*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/699119-RainRainRain
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#699119 added June 13, 2010 at 9:41pm
Restrictions: None
Rain...Rain...Rain...
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

She waited for the train to pass. Then she said, "I sometimes think that people’s hearts are like deep wells. Nobody knows what’s at the bottom. All you can do is imagine by what comes floating to the surface every once in a while."
~ Haruki Murakami (Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman)

Rain...Rain...and more Rain the past few days! BTW...I thought to share this photograph with you, of the 1880 train on it's way up to Keystone, SD. It was just getting ready to pour, but the sky didn't open up until I got a few shots taken. I was grateful! *Delight* I have to say it was quite a busy weekend for me. Laura had given Austin a surprise birthday party Saturday. It went off well. He loves the photograph taken of her, and received quite a few gag gifts. It was his 40th!
While I was at this party, I got to observing some people there. It got me to thinking about people and relationships. Do people know what a 'proper' relationship is? Why is it that people(man or woman) feel the need to control and have power over someone? Can someone really have power over another? Or is this an illusion created by a person and the other person gets to believing it because it is drilled into that other so much? Another persons dominating personality perhaps. *Confused* I've heard it said that it isn't the 'going on' that matters, but how we look at what is going on. Taking it further...the meaning we care to give it...dunno...What do you think?..Any thoughts to share? I can share even further that there is only One that holds power over me, but it isn't a human being.
Personally, I am thinking that there is only One relationship we need to focus on. After establishing that relationship and working on that, we can extend it outward to base our relationships with others from that One relationship. If we establish other relationships based on that One, then there would be no need for power and control. Thoughts...just thoughts.
Wishing you peace in your moments given~ *Heart*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/699119-RainRainRain