*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/702465-Moving-Forward
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#702465 added November 4, 2010 at 11:37am
Restrictions: None
Moving Forward.......
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Do you know what it's like to love someone so much,
that you can't see yourself without picturing her?
Or what it's like to touch someone, and feel like you've come home?

~ Jodi Picoult (from the Book, The Pact

It's been awhile...Yeah! It's been awhile! Alot of things happening, yet it just seems every time I manage to get in here...I find the message of a reminder in my mailbox that I need to 'update my blog.' Let me go ahead and do that!
I will update you all on what has been happening. And well...it begins with Laura whose man cheated on her...I know I was in shock myself over here. I wouldn't have ever thought it would have been something like that...I would have actually thought that they would have just branched apart and eventually go their separate ways...but nooooo! It's okay though...she has another and the man may just be her blessing. Although he is quite a bit older. *Rolleyes* I get the feeling he is true and more in line with her. I pray this is so! Distance these days, seems to be their biggest feat.
As for me...I just can't stay here in this darkness for much longer, so I ventured off to find another place and found 'the place of peace' for me. It's out in the middle of nowhere(where I like it!)...of course it's not my log cabin...
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

but hey!!!...You can't have everything in life! Life is good! *Smile* I miss the children as well! I don't really know what happened after that last time. I never did see them again! *Cry*
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Perhaps they sensed what I sense here.
Okay well...Sundance...powwows(Oglala Nation Powwow is coming up!)...just alot of things happening...including the Sturgis Bike Rally! Keeping busy here...but not too far from being able to say, Hello! Ohhh yesss...my phone broke(another story! LOL) so if anyone happens to call me...I will eventually call you back!
Wishing you beauty in your moments there! Stay well...stay happy!

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/702465-Moving-Forward