*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/705494-My-impressive-list-of-accomplishments
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#705494 added September 6, 2010 at 9:00pm
Restrictions: None
My impressive list of accomplishments
What I did today:

*Note* Procrastinated on housework.

*Note* Avoided going to the grocery store.

*Note* Cooked absolutely nothing.

*Note* Didn't walk my dogs (of course, I never do, they have a doggie door and a huge yard, just saying).

*Note* Failed to even make my bed, which normally I would do if a hurricane were coming down the block.

Well Whatsit, you might reasonably say, what in tarnation DID you do?

Do you REALLY want to know?

Oh, sure, you do or you wouldn't have asked.

*Note* Snuggled with my doggies.

*Note* Went to eat with my mom, grandmother, and oldest daughter. The rest of my family were at a birthday party. There were four generations at the table.

*Note* Enjoyed watching Matt's football practice. We are beginning to have decent weather in the evenings, which is to say not sizzling hot.

*Note* Took a little ride in the car this afternoon, which we rarely do, due to busy-ness and the price of gas.

*Note* Took a nap.

Back to work tomorrow! But, I can honestly say I enjoyed my Labor Day Holiday with all my might.

P. S. As if Emily knew what my blog was about, she came in just as I was finishing and said "Guess what! I can say my alphabet backwards!" She even has a little tune that she made up. This she did instead of her history homework. Can I say a word to her about it? Nope.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?

© Copyright 2010 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/705494-My-impressive-list-of-accomplishments