*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/713485-Introduction
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #1731270
This book deals with some integral concepts that are necessary to understand algebra.
#713485 added March 16, 2020 at 2:21am
Restrictions: None
Introduction
INTRODUCTION
                              Literacy and numeracy are two very important skills that are required by the learner in order to function effectively in subject areas. A mastery of mathematics and particularly algebra will help a person to cope with his job and also in dealing with personal finances. The purpose of this book is to give the learner an integral mathematical experience, refreshing old skills and developing new ones.
                              Algebra is ‘cool’, it is an essential tool used in a variety of quantitative courses in mathematics, insurance, statistics, architecture, economics and engineering. This book will lay a foundation for further study and will provide students with the means to improve their competency/proficiency in this area of mathematics.
                              The beauty of Algebra is that it will provide you with some quick and easy ways to solve more difficult problems in Arithmetic.  You will eventually discover that algebra is really just a logical extension of arithmetic. Most of the problems you can solve with algebra are based on operations you learn to perform in arithmetic. Algebra will definitely help you in the other areas of mathematics.


© Copyright 2020 Claude H. A. Simpson (UN: teach600 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Claude H. A. Simpson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/713485-Introduction