*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/725836-Thank-You
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1592786
A place for writing off-the-cuff
#725836 added June 8, 2011 at 9:05pm
Restrictions: None
Thank You!
I'm so grateful to all the wonderful WDC friends who voted for me in the WDC Survivor polls. Thanks to you, I racked up the most votes and wasn't "voted off the island!" Since this is a fundraiser game, I'm thrilled beyond words to hang in there for one more round in the hopes of bringing even more GPs home to Rising Stars.

There are just two of us left now. The incomparable fyn is my inspiration and my competition in the finale. We've been cheering each other on over the past two months or so. When I held the Immunity Idol one week and was safe from elimination, I rallied votes to boost Fyn's standings. I know I don't consider us in competition with each other. Rather, we're nudging each others bars ever higher. What a great thing!

But, in the end there will be only one winner who brings the final 575K+ grand prize home for her charity group. Rising Stars have been so incredibly supportive of me during this adventure, and I really want to be able to thank them with all those GPs.

The final prompt isn't posted yet. So for now, I'll just say thank you for voting for me, for reading and reviewing my entries, and for making me feel like an appreciated writer. I've grown yet again in my craft, thanks to your support. Come on, now; group hug!

*Smile* Nicki *Heart*

© Copyright 2011 NickiD89 (UN: heftynicki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NickiD89 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/725836-Thank-You