*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/725931-The-Chamber
by jhess
Rated: XGC · Book · Erotica · #1783843
Andrea is on a journey to find herself in a new way by entering into a M/s relationship.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#725931 added August 20, 2011 at 8:30pm
Restrictions: None
The Chamber
The Chamber


         Andrea's hands trembled with a mixture of anticipation, fear, and excitement as she read the text. It simply said three words, “Manor, 8pm, Master” I still can't believe I am going to do this. What am I thinking? Why can't I just walk away?

        The sub pushed the reply button and typed in her immediate response "Yes, Master" send.

         The new to the scene sub knew why she couldn't just walk away. She needed this. She needed to feel needed, too serve, too give herself to another beyond the limits that many would not willingly endure. The pain reminds her that she is alive after so many years of feeling rejected, ignored, and average. The excitement of not knowing what she would be told to do next or what she was going to learn about herself each time she did kept bringing her back to the manor. This would be her fourth trip. The first time was quiet and simple. Questions were asked and answered, limits were discussed and a bargain was set. She sold her soul to the devil that night without flinching.
         
         The second trip was a little more eventful. She entered through the blue doors shaking, anticipating what might happen within the cold stone walls where no one could hear her or save her from either herself or from him. It was fate that brought them together as far as she was concerned. Fate led her to seek out a Master and the internet provided. It took a year of searching, emailing, writing, texting, and calling before she was certain that she had “the one” that could bring out her passion. So far, so good, she thought to herself. It was a light evening, simple commands, no nudity but sexy all the same. A riding crop used to reinforce instant responses when there was hesitation, a quick slap on the bottom. Nothing too difficult to endure.
         
         A third trip brought higher demands with more intimidating commands. His voice stern, husky, like a father expecting instant compliance. This time it was a paddle swiftly meeting out punishment with even the slightest hesitation on her part. Her heart beat harder remembering the sting as it smacked her bare bottom, reddening her bum with round pink circles that became pale purple bruises the following day.
         
         This trip promised more. Master told her that her training was progressing too slowly and that he needed more from her to satisfy his needs. Was she ready? Did she have it in her to give herself over completely. She didn't know but she was going to try her damnedest. 
         
         Grasping the handle for the fourth time the sub pushed, swinging the door inward, timidly she took two steps inside, turned, shut it and instantly went to her hands and knees, head bowed. Her Master had made it clear to her from the beginning that a sub belongs in a position of servitude at all times.

          His boots echoed on the marble floor louder with every foot fall until they stopped before her.
         
         Without a word she bowed her head, touching first one boot then the other followed by her lips with a deliberate kiss. “I live too serve the one who rules me in body, mind, and soul.” She could feel herself trembling as thoughts raced through her mind. What if I make a mistake? What if he banishes me from his life forever? Could I endure it? Even after such a brief time with him in my life I don't think that I could.

         His hand grabbed her hair at the base of her neck twisting it around to make it tight as he pulled up forcing her to look into his eyes from her position below. “You still wear clothes.” he rumbled “You still wear shoes in my presence.” “Meet me in the chamber” he spat with contempt. Dropping her hair from his grasp he turned and walked away.

         A cold sweat broke out on the subs body as she hurriedly removed the clothing and shoes from her body. The chamber was for punishment, serious punishment. Andrea had been shown the chamber with all it's equipment on a previous visit but not in the capacity she was about to on this occasion. Anxiety made her cringe inside her own thoughts. This was for real. This is what she had longed for and now she wasn't so sure that this is really what she wanted. To little, to late, she thought to herself. The contract specifically stated a 6 month time period with an option to renew at the end of the 6 months, if Master was inclined to do so.

         With her heart pounding in her chest, bowing her head, the sub crawled across the cold, hard floor. It seemed an endless journey through hallways of grandeur, portraits lined the walls, chandeliers hung from ceilings, and antiques elegantly decorated the path of her shame. Sconces mounted on walls lit the way by candlelight casting eerie shadows on the floors, ceilings, and walls, creating the illusion of ancient times when slaves were once owned here and their screams echoed within the walls.

         A cold draft whispered across her naked flesh causing her nipples to draw taut as goose bumps to rose on her exposed skin. A fire crackled in the distance reminding her of the warmth of a fire. She longed for its warmth now but knew she was not worthy. Master was angry and warmth was a privilege that must be earned. Arriving at the threshold of the chamber the sub ceased moving and waited for the next command.

      "A slave must never enter her Masters presence until told to do so. A slave waits patiently, without fidgeting, until commanded differently." Lesson number three

        The waiting seemed endless, as Master sat quietly in his recliner reading a book by the fire, the chair seemed so out of place here among the many instruments of human torture.

         Well aware of the subs presence the Master of the manor continued to appear to read the book within his hands, slowly turning the pages as he glanced at the sub to his right every now and again searching for impatience. Satisfied that at least this basic lesson had been ingrained on their brief encounters, he closed his book and placed it on the stand by his side.

      “Come” he commanded.

         Immediately the young woman moved forward onto the crude rough hued stones that made up the floor of the chamber. They bit into her kneecaps and scraped the flesh of her shins as she drug them across the cold ground, digging into the palms of her hands with each placement of her weight upon them.

         “Stop. Present yourself”

         His words sent a jolt through her body,  she stopped instantly, dropped to her belly and rolled to her back. Grasping her ankles she pulled them up toward her bottom which caused her knees to bend and fall away from her body to expose everything to her Master . Thoughts of her vulnerability ran through her mind along with a fear that she had forgotten something important and would be punished or more than the mistakes at the door.

         “good girl” he said, as he circled her body, blatantly looking from top to bottom and back again inspecting his possession for any flaws and seeking reasons for further punishment. Seeing that all was in order he disappeared from the subs view.

         Hearing him walk across the room the sub wondered what he was doing. The floor pressed uncomfortably on the bonier parts of her body making her squirm. A loud crack followed instantly by stinging on the subs inner thigh raised her off the floor and slammed her back down as a gasp escaped from her lips.  Another followed on the opposite thigh and her knees snapped together of their own volition.

         “Present Yourself”

         Slowly she parted her legs as the dread of what was to come whirled through her mind. This time the crop came down on her more sensitive parts, one, two, three, in quick succession. Her legs jerked all three times but this time she had more control and she didn't allow them to snap together. A throbbing began between her legs and panic almost made her use the safe word but then Master spoke and her anxiety dissipated to a tolerable level.

         “Better”

         “Thank you Master, for correcting this sub”

         Feigning indifference, Master continued to circle his girls body, lightly gliding the leather of the crop across her skin, stopping to flick her nipples until they peaked the way he liked them, moving across her breasts and down her stomach, tapping her thighs, her clit, observing her struggle with self control.

         “Assume Punishment Position”

         Rolling forward to her feet, the sub spread her legs shoulder width and bent forward, grabbing her ankles with her hands. Again she felt vulnerable and a little embarrassed. She heard his boots walk across the floor again as the fire popped and cracked in the background. The blood rushed to her head making her racing heartbeat pound in her ears as she fought to remember not to lock her legs as Master had instructed her in their last session.  He told her that locked knee's can cause a person to pass out and never to lock her knees when in the punishment position. Her muscles ached as they stretched out after being contracted on the cold floor, making it harder to maintain her balance. Being bent over also constricted her breathing capacity at the same time, giving her another thing to think about while she waited for the unknown punishment ahead. The footsteps returned and a shadow fell across her.

         “You will now be punished for the insolence of wearing clothing in my presence and for fidgeting while in position after being instructed to remain still.” “Do you understand?”

         “Yes Master, thank you Master for helping this sub by reminding her of her mistakes.”

         “You will count each blow as it is given and thank me each time, if you lose count we will begin at one and continue until we administer the entire punishment in a complete session.” “You will be given 20 lashes with the flogger” “Do you understand?”

         “Yes, Master, thank you Master for taking the time to instruct your sub.”

         “We will begin.”

         The air swooshed as the flogger sailed through the air landing solidly on the subs left cheek leaving a burn unlike any she had ever experienced throwing her balance off for a second. Masters hand pushed in on the targeted spot and rubbed it making the pain dig deeper into the violated flesh. “One, thank you Master” his girl groaned through gritted teeth.

         “Louder, girl”

         “One, thank you Master” came the reply firmly
         
         He stepped back and took aim for a second time, his arm swinging with expert form. The second blow cracked across the right cheek, instantly reddening the firm flesh beneath it as he once again moved forward to rub the mark deeper.

         Rocked even harder with the second blow the sub repeated the mantra “Two, thank you Master.” Gritting her teeth she waited for the next swing to make contact as a cold sweat broke out under her arms and trickled down her sides.

         Smiling, Master felt his cock swell for the first time tonight. The crack of the flogger and the warmed flesh under his hands bringing him a satisfaction that he had long anticipated with his new sub. She was doing quite well for one so new, not that he would tell her that or give her the satisfaction of knowing how proud he was of her, yet. Pausing for a moment he reached for her shaved mound sliding his finger  between the lips to test for any swelling or wetness. Nodding to himself, he slid his finger back and forward to graze her nub causing it to spasm with his expert touch.

         The subs body burned with the exertion of staying in punishment position and from being flogged. Masters touch momentarily made her forget the pain caused by the weapon when his finger entered her slit and flicked across her nub. She squirmed with the pleasure of it and the targeted bottom wiggled as her tormentor stepped back once again.

         The flogger wailed through the air again, first it landing on the left cheek and then on the right in quick succession.

         “Three, thank you Master.” “Four, thank you Master”

         Two more blows landed on the already bruised flesh within the time it took for the words to get out of her mouth.

         “Five, thank you Master, six thank you Master” as she rocked back on her heels and tried to catch her balance before the next strike.

         His male member now strained to escape from the leather prison that held it in check as his breathing became heavy and the sweat began to bead on his forehead. The red bum aimed in his direction to admire, tested his resolve to finish the punishment that he promised to deliver.

         The sub wanted to stand up straight, her body begged for release from the strain of staying in the same position and the stinging of her ass made it almost impossible to hold still for the next round, and then he touched her, softly, gliding the tips of his rough fingers down her back, reaching out and grasping her breast to brush across first one nipple and then the other until they grew hard. His other hand slid between her legs making figure eights on the subs pleasure button making her swell and release juices from deep within.

         “Without pain there is no pleasure, without pleasure we could not endure the pain” he whispered in her ear. “don't you dare come yet, I am not ready to allow you the privilege.”

         The sub panted with the exertion of fighting the turmoil her body was experiencing. The combination of the searing pain from being flogged and the overwhelming pleasure of master touching her so softly, the whisper in her ear  that uttered the denial of her orgasm.

         “You have been a good girl so far, don't ruin it now” “Lets finish this”

         The flogging continued much like the previous part of the session, scorching pain, teasing pleasure, whispered words of things yet to come. Somewhere between lash number 15 and 20 the willing participant reached what is known to those in the BDSM world as sub space. A place where there is no pain, or conscious thought, no sensation of  pleasure just a plateau of nothingness.  This is the coveted brass ring for a Master/sub relationship. This is what she had sought for over a year.
         
         Master strode to the front of his prized possession and placed one wrist and then the other in his large hands to raise them above her head. He drew the dazed beauty against his firm body, kissing her passionately as he lowered her to the cold rough floor beneath them.

         She barely noticed the jagged stone threatening to pierce her body as her legs were spread and her Master lowered himself between them.

          Thrusting his rock hard member deep inside her swollen slit as he held her wrists above her head he said, “I will have you when ever and where ever I desire. I will take you like the bitch in heat that you are for my pleasure.” The thrusting became harder and faster as the floor scraped her back and shoulders repeatedly and her fingers became numb from the weight holding them to the ground.

         “Yes Master, thank you Master.” she gasped

         “Come for me slut, I want to hear you to come for your Master.” “Show me how much you love feeling me ride you like the whore you are.” He cupped her breast in his free hand as he sucked the pale nipple between his lips, clamping it between his teeth.

         Pleasure and pain flooded through  the sub pushing her over the edge and into oblivion. Her back arched up to meet him as the orgasm became so intense that her body convulsed and her head thrashed back and forth uncontrollably. The sub had to remind herself to breath as oxygen deprivation made her lungs feel like they were about to implode.

         Unable to contain himself any longer her captor released himself within her as her cave pulsated around his manhood. He groaned as he achieved the long awaited goal, becoming immobile as pleasure washed through his body. After a few moments he withdrew his flaccid rod, stood up and pulled his pants up from around his ankles, adjusted himself and moved back from his girl. 

         Towering over the bruised and beaten woman the Master looked down with a cold stare. “You may now crawl to the door, retrieve your clothing, and leave my presence. I will let you know when I wish to see you again.”

        "As you wish Master"

         His foot steps faded as he retreated down the hall.

         Obediently the sub did as she was told. Now clothed she left through the same blue door that she entered. Still dazed a smile crossed her lips as she stepped onto the curb and hailed a taxi. I did it she thought to herself with pride. I wonder what adventures the next encounter will hold. She looked back one last time and whispered in the air. “Thank you Master for helping me to feel whole.” A cab stopped, she stepped inside and thought about her evening all the way home.

Word Count 2939

         

         

         














'
© Copyright 2011 jhess (UN: jhess.friends at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jhess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/725931-The-Chamber