*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/730560-This-ones-about-a-chick-party
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#730560 added August 3, 2011 at 7:55pm
Restrictions: None
This one's about a chick party.
Good evening from The ManCave...a lovely rainy (sorta) Wednesday night in The 'Lo.

I have something I think any guy would be proud to share. Currently, upstairs, I have a house full of ladies.

Ponder that sentence for a minute. K, minute's up. Now, to qualify that sentence above, they're not here for me (although, I would've loved to be able to scream that statement when I was livin' at 542 in my mid-to-late 20's *Smirk*). They're here because Jess the CWC is a consultant for a company called Thirty-One and she's showing off the new Fall line with her cousin today.

What is it? Don't ask me. I stay out of it. I help her set up and then scurry to The ManCave to play Madden Superstars on Facebook and listen to loud music until I get hungry, at which time I sneak upstairs and raid the spread of food that gets laid out for the ladies *Smirk*. I don't tell her how she should run her business, just like she'll watch football games with me but won't tell me who I should add and drop in my fantasy football leagues...it's a good partnership like that!

What little of it I do know is this: She sells fashionable-looking handbags and purses and accessories and stuff like that, available to be embroidered as well. That's as technical as I can get. Again with the football analogy: It's like Jess knows Ryan Fitz-somethingorother plays for the Buffalo Bills, but can't remember if he's the quarterback or the coach *Laugh*.

It's cutesy girl stuff, if you're a cutesy girl and into cutesy girl stuff. 'Nuff said, y'all. Here's a link to her site: https://www.mythirtyone.com/forms/frm_login.aspx and click on "View Our Catalog" (skip the whole "login/password" stuff, 'cuz that's not for you!). Peek around. No obligations or anything.

*Note* QUASI-LEGAL DISCLAIMER: No, Jessica did not ask me to do this. It's something I've been meaning to do since I opened up shop on this blogger space contained within the interwebs. Author makes no guarantees. Terms and conditions may apply. Could be detrimental to the life of your bank account (but probably not). Harmful if swallowed. Please consult your doctor if the excitement lasts for more than four hours. Offers may not be valid in some states; exclusions may apply. Red M&M's no longer cause cancer. Tip your bartenders and DJ's.

IN OTHER NEWS:

*Bullet* No news is good news, right? *Wink*

*Bullet* Speaking of Fantasy Football, I'll be in two leagues this year...I can almost taste twice the aggrivation on Sundays and Mondays! *Smirk* No less than two hours a day may be spent on deluging myself with any and every bit of information from a variety of sources, in order to seek out any possible match-up advantage I can gain, only to lose by two points when somebody's bye-week backup QB will torch some club unexpectedly and send me into such despair that by the time Monday Night Football on the sports authority/almighty, ESPN, is over, I'll be in tears like I've just watched the ending to the most touching, sappiest movie the Lifetime channel has to offer. (Note to self: Cancel the DirecTv package that offers the Lifetime channel before the start of football season, k? And thank me for it later.)

*Bullet* Let's consult the Magic iPod: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eJ1mRU_V7g Totally random and unrelated to the post, which is sometimes necessary. And these guys just never disappoint!

OK folks, the party (down here, at least) is over...wait, who am I kidding? It's always a party down here! But I have to work early tomorrow (last day before a week off *Bigsmile*) and Madden Superstars is calling me. Plus, I hear there's some fabulous taco dip upstairs...time to ninja my way up there and come back satisfied. Peace and GOODNIGHT NOW!! *Wink*

© Copyright 2011 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/730560-This-ones-about-a-chick-party