*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/740736-State-of-the-World
by spidey
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1207864
If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?
#740736 added November 30, 2011 at 9:55am
Restrictions: None
State of the World
I'm a very bad blogger. Almost six months since a blog? Yikes! *Shock*

I've been thinking a lot about the state of the world lately, and I've found some things that only reinforce some of my own thoughts. I thought I'd share them.

Trick or Tweet  (13+)
Technology is advancing at an ever-increasing pace. Can it be taken too far?
#1765162 by Tom Buck


Recommended by none other than The StoryMistress herself! Wow. This is such a good story, I can't even explain it. Read it! I know it's long, but trust me, it'll pull you in and you won't be able to stop reading it until it's done!




If you've got some time to watch an incredible documentary, take the time to watch this one. It's eye-opening and mind-blowing and other such phrases. Really, this reaffirmed and validated some thoughts I've had over the years, and it gave me a lot to think about, too. This documentary was made by a friend of mine and the singer of one of my favorite bands, a band from Harrisburg, PA, called Hierosonic.

I think the human race would be in a better place if we could realize some things about ourselves and our world, myself included. *Smile*

© Copyright 2011 spidey (UN: spidergirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spidey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/740736-State-of-the-World