*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750938-Diarrhea
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#750938 added April 14, 2012 at 4:09pm
Restrictions: None
Diarrhea...
...and blogging.

me:

I've been reading more blogs. Trying to catchy-up on people's lives. Give them some encouragement when I can. Have read 19 bloggers recently. I always try to comment.

So, I appreciate those who read and comment here.

Used to read a lot more before Blogville became a ghost-town. It is easier to twitter on Facebook, but it's not so good for blogging. Better to blog here and link to fb or wherever (and I just did).

I doubt the title "Diarrhea" will bring back the fans though! *Laugh*

I could be talking about diarrhea of the mouth (which for writers is an occupational hazard). But, alack, I'm not.

Didn't even get to the toilet on time. Oh well, I remember my mother washing out underwear in the toilet. Good idea! And since it was time to do a mini-wash I did. Both. Washed out in the toilet and then with the other soiled items in the washing machine. I like having a washing machine. *Delight*

I felt like crap yesterday (straying off tropic) and realized that I hadn't had my daily coffee. So today I have. I also have stayed out of the sun. That and the heat bother me. My meds say "You Should Avoid Prolonged Or Excessive Exposure To Direct And/Or Artificial Sunlight While Taking This Medicine'. Duly noted. It also says, "Do Not Use This Medicine If You Are Pregnant Or Plan to Become Pregnant". Ditto. *Bigsmile*

When my neighbor checked my pressure earlier this week it was 120/90 and that's okay. I'm supposed to knock on her door if I don't feel well. If I don't and I die, she will kill me!

After-all she's a Tica and Ticas rule. *Shock*

So a day of domestic tranquillity. LOL
28,965

© Copyright 2012 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750938-Diarrhea