*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752839-Chapter-10
Rated: 18+ · Book · Dark · #1867565
???????????????????
#752839 added May 14, 2012 at 3:57am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 10
Chapter 10





         She hungered for the sensual pleasure he flaunted like a


weapon and her mind began to play games with her senses, creating illusions that played upon her skin like memories. They impeded on reality.





         Blushing in embarrassment, she looked down, shaking and daring to hope…





         He raised a hand and placed a single finger under her chin, pulled her chin up so she looked him in the eye. She saw something in his eyes that made her breath catch in her throat.





         He recognized her from the bar and the desire within him flared again taking her on a rollercoaster ride through her own hidden desires...





         He leaned down slightly, inching closer to her as her heart began pounding. Kyra could feel his breath on her face as his breathing grew labored with the sweet anticipation of tasting her lips. Time seemed to freeze and he lingered just a fraction of an inch away from his desire.          





         The walls closed in around him and crumble to dust in an instant, as his lips met hers. A new feeling rushed through him faster than the adrenaline that the coming show could ever produce.





         His lips met hers in the most tender embrace as though he was afraid she would break like glass. The kiss seemed to last for hours and it had occurred to her that their lips were glued together in a permanent embrace. She felt his hands on her abdomen, encircling her in warmth and pulling her closer…then suddenly they began to shake with the effort he exerted in tearing his lips from hers.





         As quickly as it happened, he was gone. He left her reeling and unable to speak or even move…………..but move she did and suddenly felt sick as her knees became weak and she could no longer stand. She nearly collapsed onto the floor when her stomach began to burn like it was on fire. She felt a lump rising in her throat…





         Then the door opened and there he stood, looking absolutely scrumptious. She could have eaten him up right then if not for more pressing concerns.





         “Where is the bathroom?” Kyra asked as she stood up, looking a little “green around the gills” as the popular saying goes, and it seemed she would fall if she moved.





         He rushed to her and gave her a little support, putting one arm around her waist and one of hers around his neck, his guitar still hung around his neck but now pushed behind his back as he walked her out of the room and down the hall. He opened the bathroom door, and walked into the tiny space with her hanging on his neck, trying hard to hold her stomach.





         In a blur of movement she removed her arm from around his neck and ran for the nearest stall and knelt down putting her head in the toilet.





         “Are you ok now?”





She made no reply.





         “I have go on stage……………” he said.





         Kyra waved an ok as he turned and walked away.





         After a few minutes of sitting on the floor, she no longer felt the urge to throw up and stood. Her legs were weak and a little shaky from the sudden exertion as she walked back to the band room.





© Copyright 2012 Korath Mindsthrall (UN: vivienthompson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Korath Mindsthrall has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752839-Chapter-10