*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757220-My-five-animal-choices
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#757220 added July 25, 2012 at 3:11pm
Restrictions: None
My five animal choices
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 ~ July 2012 Unofficial: FOLLOW ME BLOGGING CHALLENGE prompt is Imagine you are Noah and are assembling animals to take with you on the ark. However, you can only take five species of animals with you. Which animals would you take? Why? by Emily


My Five Animals


1. Cats
2. Dogs
3. Cows
4. Chickens
5. Horses

*Cat* Cats give people comfort, purr them to sleep, and push them to go beyond the moment to find something funny. Cats are hunters looking for the little creepy unwanted guest that sneak and onto ship. Once they find these things then they hunt them down and remove the treat themselves or let their people know where to find the sneaky creepy crawlers. Cats make good companions because they know just how far they can push their people before irritating them.

*Pawprints* Dogs make good companions and are good at herding other animals. They make people happy and give comfort. They are guardians to both adults and children. And, contrary to popular opinion, dogs get along fine with cats because dogs always know who is boss. Dogs always know who the true head of the family is. They know who is a pushover and will let them get away with anything.

*Bigsmile* Cows are good to eat and they give milk, which makes them dual-purpose animals. They eat grass and their leather can be used for clothing and footwear.

*Bird* Chickens are dual-purpose animals as well. They give eggs at least six days a week. Their meat is good to eat and their feathers are useful for stuffing pillows, mattress, etc.

*Delight* Horses you ride them.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757220-My-five-animal-choices