*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/760665-Elysia-coming-soon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Raine
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1827494
Just a spot for random musings. No one ever accused me of being a conscientious blogger.
#760665 added September 14, 2012 at 8:18am
Restrictions: None
Elysia: coming soon!
Elysia, the third book in the Pantheon Series is coming soon! The first week of October, in fact, so keep an eye out for it and I'll post a more exact date as soon as I have it.





Thanatos heads to Dallas to run protection duty on Sierra Galloway, his ex-fiancee, a woman who hates his guts. Someone is trying to steal her research, someone willing to kill her to get what they want. Elysia Grant is a wannbe journalist. When she pulls a battered man out of the gutter, she has no idea the trouble she's bringing home with her. Nearly ten years his junior and gregarious, Elysia is a temptation the reserved Thanatos has trouble resisting. As she works beside him, trying to outsmart a murderer, the thing he has to keep in mind is that explosives come in small, tightly wound packages.





Pan and Athene were a meeting of equals. Hercules and Rosalind were about a man finding a dream he wasn't willing to let go of. More than the others, Thanatos is reserved, hiding his scars behind cutting intelligence and distance. He needs to be shaken out of his shell and Elysia is just the woman for the job. The stakes are higher, lives on the line, as these two fight for each other and for a group of new and unusual friends.






© Copyright 2012 Raine (UN: crystalraine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/760665-Elysia-coming-soon