*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/767951-Im-so-prettycostumicon-wise
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#767951 added December 20, 2012 at 5:43pm
Restrictions: None
I'm so pretty.....(costumicon-wise)...
I decided to go ahead and put up my Christmas tree yesterday (artificial with lights already on, thank goodness). I thought it might make me sadder without Jim, but it actually cheered me up a little, all those sparkling colored lights and Mopsy acting crazy. It's sort of mesmerizing like the om in yoga. My tree is only a couple years old, but the decorations are ancient (1960's and 70's)...lots of good memories, some store-bought, some kid-made *Smile*. I am glad I put it up.

My sister-in-law's sister fell and broke her hip last week; the ball part was broken and had to be replaced. She is 85 and seems to be recovering well, although she will need to spend about thirty days in a rehab facility after release from the hospital. She was in some unimaginable pain after it happened, but with morphine and percoset, she soon started thinking of other things *Smile*. What an imagination she has and so entertaining. It takes a while for those drugs to wear off...wish I'd had a recorder *Wink*.

Lonewolf gifted me a costumicon, a very pleasant surprise. I love it! It makes me feel special *Smile*.

Life is calling, so...

until next time....c

© Copyright 2012 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/767951-Im-so-prettycostumicon-wise