*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/769467-The-day-after-Christmas--Im-not-sure-whats-wrong
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#769467 added December 26, 2012 at 1:30pm
Restrictions: None
The day after Christmas & I'm not sure what's wrong
December 26 began with the alarm going off. I reset my alarm from 3:00 A.M. to 4:00 A.M. hoping it would be easier to get out of bed. It's winter in Las Vegas, my joints don't want to move, and my body doesn't want to get warm. I had planned to go to the bank today, but I'm not sure if I will make it. I haven't taken a shower because I can't face the water, even hot water with the dampness in the air. The only thing I'm motivated to do is drink hot coffee, do laundry, and review. I have other things I need to do, but I can't seem to motivate myself to do them. There are a few phone calls I need to make, so maybe I can make those instead of going out.

I don't like cold weather. The problem is that I'm not sure it's as cold as it feels to me. I don't know what's wrong. I suppose I could be depressed. I know I don't like cold weather any more. It's cloudy here so the problem could be that it feels colder because of the humidity. I went out to pick the paper up and take some trash out. It felt chilly, but now the damp has seeped into my bones and my joints don't want to move. I took a pain pills with my ham and cheese sandwich this morning. The pill helped a little, but my joints still don't want to move properly.

I'm all most out of coffee, so I need to post this and get another cup. I think I can do a couple of reviews while the towels are washing. I still have one or two loads after the towels finish and I think I still have some trash or recyclables to take to the garage. I'm not looking forward to going outside, but the sky seems to be clearing so maybe it's warming up a little more.






© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/769467-The-day-after-Christmas--Im-not-sure-whats-wrong