*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/772196-A-storyyay
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#772196 added January 20, 2013 at 9:38am
Restrictions: None
A story...yay!
I actually wrote a story yesterday, first one in lord knows how long...and tied for first place in the Cramp! Granted it was a short one, but oh how good it felt to realize I could go for just a little while thinking only about that story. Funny thing, I forgot about how to do the bitem and almost missed the deadline *Shock* before memory returned *Laugh*.

Two baseball greats died this weekend, Stan the Man Musial, and Earl Weaver. I mention this because I love baseball and I want to go just like Earl...on a cruise, yeah!

With our unpredictable weather I have found a new weekly job, carrying my outside potted plants in and out of the garage, outside at the moment. On the bright side it gives me some extra exercise and the plants extra attention. And it keeps my ears glued to the meteorologist *Smile*.

I was delighted to find an old acquaintance on the blog list yesterday, and I visited her port for an unread read remembering how much I had enjoyed her authorship in the past. This is the one I chose, "An Insurrection, and it is a good one. I noticed it was written in 2008 and relates to what was happening at the time. I love the rhythm and mental images, almost like a movie.

Highclere Castle (Downton Abbey) made it to Sunday Morning today. Fifty bedrooms, 1200 tourists daily, and a book by the real owner, the Countess of Carnarvon are just a few of the perks of the series according to PBS. Gotta watch....

until next time....c

© Copyright 2013 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/772196-A-storyyay