*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/772840-Sunday-Review-Week-of-January-20-to-January-26-2012
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#772840 added January 27, 2013 at 11:30am
Restrictions: None
Sunday Review: Week of January 20 to January 26, 2012
The January 27, 2013 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
Blog. Tell us about your week, include your favorite blog entry from your fellow challengers from the preceding week, and, most importantly, why.

I'm sitting here staring at the screen and wondering what to write. It has been a long or perhaps a short week; the days seem long and the week seems short or is it the other way around. The long I live the shorter the year and the weeks seem, but the days always seem long. No matter how long the day feels there is never enough time to get everything done.

A cup of coffee
and a chocolate cookie
Sunday morning joy.


What blog entry did I like and why? I liked all the blog entries because they are always thought provoking (at 66 my mind needs to stay active) and sometime funny. I am having difficulty deciding on my favorite, so I am not going to decide on a favorite on this last Sunday in January 2013.

The January 27, 2013 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
Today's a free day, so blog on whatever your heart desires, and have a wonderful day!

It is a beautiful, damp, and (to me) chilly day in Las Vegas. It was cloudy all day yesterday and it finally rained sometime during the night. I was up until midnight, so I think the weird noises I heard had more to do with a gentle winter rain then with ghost in my house or yard. I did not hear the neighbor's dog bark last night, so they must have taken him or maybe her into the house.

wind in the olive
limbs dancing with their shadows
sparrows are singing


Thought of the Day: There is nothing wrong with curiosity unless you are a cat. - Ronald Allan Richardson

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/772840-Sunday-Review-Week-of-January-20-to-January-26-2012