*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/773931-Almost-time
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#773931 added February 5, 2013 at 2:15pm
Restrictions: None
Almost time...
Tomorrow is the first class of "Writing Your Life History" held at my public library branch. Having checked out the workbook for some time now, I have read it a couple of times from cover to cover. Tomorrow I will buy my own copy to be free to scribble in as I see fit *Smile*.

The author of the workbook is Hilda K.Ross, Ph.D., and according to MyLife, she lives close by and is 90 years old young. No, she is not the instructor. That is someone named Susie Baxter. She is my age and associated with the local writer's group. Apparently each class is an hour and a half and continues for seven weeks, all this from previous classes. I won't know for sure until tomorrow when I finally find out how many have signed up. The closer it gets, the more I am looking forward to it. The only instruction I have so far is to bring paper and pen *Shock* lol. I am going in early because tomorrow is also my volunteer day. Hopefully, I will have lots of positive things to report *Smile*.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2013 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/773931-Almost-time