*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/775857-Wedding-bells
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#775857 added February 24, 2013 at 8:25am
Restrictions: None
Wedding bells....
Well, my granddaughter's wedding is over and everything was beautiful and went smoothly...even my drive to Jacksonville. I guess everyone was at the Daytona Races. The roads were so bare, I kept wondering if I had made a wrong turn. Well, they weren't that bare, but they were more bare than usual.

I got to stay with the 'girls' as they dressed and shared in the nervous energy, not that I needed anymore nevousness than I already had. One bridesmaid actually forgot to bring her strapless bra and had to wear her dress braless! My granddaughter put on her gown before she put on the crinoline slip thingy that makes it stick out and had to get undressed and dressed again. There was plenty of nervousness to go around *Laugh*. In the end everything turned out great and the ceremony was beautiful. The sunshine coming through the stained glass windows seemed to foretell a very bright future as it shone down on the wedding couple.

They both saved for this grand occasion for almost four years, and this morning (just about now) the couple in question should be boarding a plane for a week's honeymoon of relaxation in Hawaii. I have been promised a postcard *Smile*.

until next time....c

© Copyright 2013 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/775857-Wedding-bells