*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776765-Feeling-Good
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#776765 added March 6, 2013 at 4:38pm
Restrictions: None
Feeling Good
Not much time again today, but that seems to be the norm here. I had time, but then last summer work kind of sucked it up and I didn't get it back yet.  No, I cannot say that, I did gain some of it back, but there are evil forces at work trying to steal it away again. This afternoon it is not an evil force putting me into a rush, it is just time to get ready for work tonight.

I'm actually feeling pretty good today. I've gotten caught up on some much needed sleep, I had a great day off with my wife, even though I did have to do a little work from home, yesterday, and today has been pretty good so far. I slept in a little, had a nice Bible Study, got my hair cut, my facial hair trimmed, and took a nice hot bath. After, a nice lunch with my wife and now I am in here getting a little writing done.

That's what feels the best, too. Being in here and writing. It had been quite some time since I was even a little active in here, and I admit I had given thought to letting my account revert back to the free membership, since I was not using the site anyway. I decided not to, since I do enjoy coming in here to write, read, and to review. So, I paid my membership fees up for a year and told myself that I would have to find the means to get in here more often.

Of course, the forces of evil did try and prevent that, but I prevailed over them and did log in at least once a week to read mail and messages, and if time permitted, to look around a bit. I found many changes had taken place, and found some interesting things I had not seen before. One of them was this ability to blog. I had been doing 750 Words as a daily journal until time ran out, then that too fell by the wayside. Not so much as I did not have any time to get in there. No it was that it took too long to write out seven hundred and fifty words sometimes, and it was often a choice of in there or in here. Blogging my Journal here solved that, I'm writing almost every day, there is no set amount I have to write, I do not lose out on anything if I do miss a day, and I'm in here.

Feeling good -- rested up, refreshed, and happy to be putting something down in writing again. I need this, it is my escape. I always have been an introvert, and in writing I find I can express myself, release stress, and get things off my mind. Of course, there is the other side of my writing, a way to use my very active imagination and to enjoy myself. Writing, for me, encompasses it all, and I have been away for far too long...

"Reading soothes the soul, writing sets it free."

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ HiLo Silver - Away! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ HiLo Silver - Away! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776765-Feeling-Good