*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/778516-The-weather-rules
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#778516 added March 25, 2013 at 9:09am
Restrictions: None
The weather rules...
I went to see 9 to 5 yesterday and never clapped so much in my life. Musicals, gotta love 'em!

My Delaware daughter texted this morning and said the flurries are falling furiously. The year we moved to Florida, 1978, it snowed in April. We were in shock. It was a big contributor to our move. Jim was a residential contractor which means working out in the weather. Most of the time. With all of his family down here, it was a natural conclusion.

It is chilly here this morning, 50 something, with the wind blowing like Hades, but we are expected to fall to the 30s in the next three nights. In with the house plants...again. I do think this will be our last cool week though. {fingers crossed here} I have already planted some herb seeds outside. I saw them sniggering at me this morning as I peeked out the back door.

I am really missing my Sunday night PBS fix...aloha Downton Abby. Last night it was the Steve person with travel tips. PBS, our local station here WUFT, is in 'begging mode' as I call it, and keep running the same shows over and over and over. This has been going on forever it seems, ever since Downton Abby ended! So I was forced to watch The Good Wife and The Mentalist. When these shows began, I liked them, but now they are so predictable...and dull, a little like me I guess *Smile*.

until next time...c


© Copyright 2013 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/778516-The-weather-rules