*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782423-Blog-Stew
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#782423 added May 11, 2013 at 9:59pm
Restrictions: None
Blog Stew
1. Tomorrow is Mother's Day. I wish every mother a happy one.

2. I cooked dinner today for my mother and her husband, as well as my family. It's easier for me to do on Saturday than Sunday. Menu: Chicken and Dumpings casserole - well, this was the title of the recipe, but it was really more like Chicken Pot Pie. Also green beans and garlic bread, with cinnamon roll cake for dessert. Yum!

3. I gave my mom a cookbook that I knew she wanted. Why she wanted it is a mystery, since she doesn't do that much cooking, but mine is not to question why. I went with her to a gift shop a couple of weeks ago. She had to pick out a present for a friend of hers. I paid attention to what she particularly liked and went back to get it.

4. My husband's toe has something wrong with it. I think it started with an infected toenail and went from there. He is hesitating to spend the money on a doctor. I did find some old antibiotics in a cabinet for him to take. I know you aren't supposed to do that, but I invariably do. I take them until I get well, then save the rest for a rainy day. Well, Hubby's toe came during a rainy day. He is in bed asleep right this minute. Nothing to do with the toe, but from having too much to do. School will be out soon and he can get caught up on rest, I hope.

6. I had to pick Emily up from the Community Center after Hubby had gone to bed. She had volunteered to help her choir teacher with an event, mostly because her two friends were volunteering. Anna Claire and Matt went with me to get her and all of us went to eat supper at Taco Bell - something we rarely do, go out without hubby, but you know . . . it is what it is. We enjoyed it. Then Emily remembered that after 8:00 P. M. shakes at Sonic Drive-In are 1/2 price, so of course we had to take advantage of that. They have a whole bunch of new flavors. Anna Claire got Chocolate Cheesecake and everybody else got Oreo Cheesecake.


© Copyright 2013 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782423-Blog-Stew