*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789160-Why-Forgive-and-Forget
Rated: E · Book · Entertainment · #1932477
It is a waste to ignore the musings of the mind.
#789160 added August 19, 2013 at 3:21am
Restrictions: None
Why Forgive and Forget?
When I was a very young and innocent girl, I didn't quite understand the words, "forgive and forget". I guess we all go through a maze of misunderstandings and wrong impressions at a young age. And as we reach that glorious age of "old", we realize we have not really reached "old" because we still have volumes of problems that we need to solve for our own understanding.

"Forgive", a word that is really very hard to do and accomplish, especially when we are loaded with loathing and hatred in our heart. We are shamed and embarrassed and that feeling of being trodden to the dust is a very strong feeling that gives reason - not to forgive - because we have been hurt - no, our pride has been hurt - and that is the most unforgiveable thing that could happen to a human. If only, we don't have feelings!

I get this idea sometimes that if we disregard all the pride, the ego, that cause all the wrongs being committed among us, humans, and in the name of, maybe our world would be a better place to live in. Can we do that? I mean don't listen to what "pride" and "ego" are saying and just enjoy the company of everyone else in the planet? Then, we can probably learn to "forgive" those who have done their utmost to trample us to dust!

How do we forget? Easy! Don't think about it. Clear the mind and the hurt in the heart and the evil that keeps us from enjoying the company of our fellow humans. Forgive we were hurt and forget it ever happened. Can we do that? It is always a long, long, long way to "forgive and forget"!!!

Perhaps we can really "forgive and forget" and it doesn't really hurt at all!!! Let's give it a try, yes?



© Copyright 2013 elephantsealer (UN: liliapadwes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
elephantsealer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789160-Why-Forgive-and-Forget