*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789473-Day-3-Horsey
Rated: E · Book · Contest · #1915339
30 Day Image Prompt Contest: 30 days, 60 image prompts and 227K worth of prizes!
#789473 added August 22, 2013 at 4:56pm
Restrictions: None
Day 3: Horsey
"Only girls and rednecks ride horses. Let's go toss the pigskin around." Head low, Andy followed his father out the door. Why were his interests only for girls? He wasn't painting his nails. He loved animals, they loved him. His frequent talks with Gus had proven that. One day, he would be a horse rider.

-------------------------
Prompt: sad boy walking by horse or white apt. bkgrd, green tree foreground
Style: 55 word story
Excess: "Horses are for girls and rednecks, you ain't either of 1 those. Come on, let's go toss the pigskin around." 2 Head low, Andy followed his father out the door. Why 3 did everything he want to do be only for girls 4 or other "lesser beings"? Not like he wanted to paint 5 his nails. He loved animals 55 and they loved him. The few times he had talked to Gus (the horse) while out riding his scooter had proven it. One day, he would be a horse rider.
© Copyright 2013 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789473-Day-3-Horsey