*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792433-Sept-26-2013-help-please
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1908951
Random thoughts, inconsistent posting
#792433 added September 26, 2013 at 4:53pm
Restrictions: None
Sept 26, 2013 help please.
Here it is almost time for the Nano Prep Challenge and I still don't know what I'm going to write about. I have had a plot twisting around in my brain for years.
What if a young woman finds/inherits a painting and discovers it has some paranormal properties. Each person who views the painting is effected differently. Some want to distroy the painting, others want to use it for evil or something not good, others want to exploit it.
Our main character is intrigued with the reactions of the viewers. She has had her own experience and wonders if one changed would the painting change. She and her friends work to save the painting from theives, relentless persuers and destroyers.
When she finds the truth in her self she discovers what to do with the painting much to the ire of many.

The other plot is a love story, I don't know the beginning but have an end. "Air + Wind What is my plot? What is the conflicts? and motivation?  I wonder. I have a supposition but it doesn't make a story.
Possibly the Warlock(?) is sent somewhere on business and she takes the opportunity to leave. She runs as she knows she pregnant and moves to a small town where no one knows her. She opens a "store" of some sort. Has her child and now a man comes into her life. He seems too good to be true. He's too perfect for her and she is second guessing her own instincts. Why does she suspect him of not being what he says.  Insert above story, The two men meet and one knows the other is a fraud. What to do?

Which one is the most interesting to write? Both are good stories, how do I choose?  Can anyone help here?



             

© Copyright 2013 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792433-Sept-26-2013-help-please