*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798545-The-Dark-Hole-of-Liberalism
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#798545 added November 23, 2013 at 9:44am
Restrictions: None
The Dark Hole of Liberalism
The Dark Hole of Liberalism

I promised to talk about why Old Money is afraid of Government. The answer is simple. Government has the power to take their wealth away. Is that a legitimate fear or what? However, Government also has the power to insure their wealth stays right where it is.

Let me give some examples of what has happened historically when the distribution curve got really skewed between the Haves and the Have Nots.

Spain under Ferdinand and Isabella is a good example. The Jews got a corner on the wealth, flaunted it and Ferdinand was able to profit from their expulsion. His opposition to the establishment of the Inquisition was initially because the money from confiscated properties was going to flow to the Vatican rather than his court. Once this was corrected it was time for a full-blown persecution.

Another good example was the fabulous wealth of the Templers. They were a global organization involved in Banking and Finance. The King of France was jealous of all their wealth and one night had them all rounded up, tortured and executed. For all the good it did… Their Crisis Action Plan worked and most of that wealth was spirited out of the country.

Perhaps the best example is the French Revolution. Here we see the King and Aristocrats with most of the power, a rising middle class with some money and the peasants in abject poverty. The King, Aristocrats and many of their family members went to the guillotine.

So yes, deep down the Old Money in this country fears the Government and to control it, uses their wealth to make sure that those in sympathy with their special interests get elected. Their sons and daughters are sent to Ivy League Colleges which is a training ground for politicians, activists, and others sympathetic to the Aristocratic (Liberal) Cause. Famous old family names can be seen scattered about however, many more got the money to run their campaigns from Old Money. Heck, the Senate was created to be a watchdog for Aristocratic interests. It was based upon the English Parliamentary Model where it is called The House of Lords.

So if you wonder why the Liberals are so solicitous of the poor and downtrodden it is because the lower classes represent the votes that keep them in power. What happened in Germany, prior to WW2, is another good example of what can happen when Old Money loses control of Government. Six million Jews perished, more because of their wealth and economic influence than as a consequence of their religion. Being Jewish was a convenient excuse for getting the Christian masses to look the other way. Without a doubt it sent a deep chill through the Old Money Community who realized once again the potential threat that government poses to their continued affluence.

If you wonder then why some of these fabulously rich people in the World Economic Order are Liberals, the answer is self-evident. Old money has two goals. Preserve their wealth and pass it from one generation to the next and make sure that New Money does not get their hands on the machinery to do the same thing. To accomplish this they need to control the low information voters who they buy using the governments powers of taxation. The money that is used to fuel the dark hole of Liberal Socialism is the taxpayer money Aristocrats want to remain in the same generation that earns it.

© Copyright 2013 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798545-The-Dark-Hole-of-Liberalism