*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799823-Our-Good-Buddies-the-Liberals
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#799823 added December 9, 2013 at 11:45am
Restrictions: None
Our "Good Buddies", the Liberals
I try and keep up with what’s going on but I learned something unexpected today on Fox News. This is that under Obama Care there is going to be a Gold Plan, a Silver Plan and a Bronze Plan. If Plato were alive today he would be clapping his hands in delight. I’ve been saying for a long time that the Liberals are a bunch of Neo-Platonists and that the goal of the New World Order is to divide the pie into Plato’s three classes, of Gold, Silver and Bronze citizens. Never mind that the last time this governing philosophy was tried led to the “The Dark Ages.”

According to Plato’s book, “The Republic” there would be a philosopher king and his inner circle. These would be the “Golden Ones.” The next tier down was envisioned as a silver class. These sterling characters were to become the Aristocrats or nobility. Everybody else was shoved into the Bronze classification. The Liberals in this country aren’t even trying to disguise what they have in mind. The order they envision is a Monarchy… under new management. There will be no middle class, as we know it. There will only be upper and lower class citizens and the lower class will be lower than “Whale Poop.”

When is the working middle class going to wake up to the scam that is being foisted upon them? President Obama promised ”Redistribution” and this is the form it’s going to take. The middle class will be taxed for the revenues needed to expand social welfare and bring the poor up to the same level as the rest of the Bronze Citizens. The wealth of Old Money will remain fenced and protected. “Health Care Reform,” is the first in today’s power grab by a bunch of wannaby Aristocrats. It’s time the American Middle Class woke up to what our “Good Buddies” the Liberals really have in mind.

© Copyright 2013 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799823-Our-Good-Buddies-the-Liberals